Payments can only be made via bank-to-bank-transfer. CRPO does not accept credit card payments, Interac e-transfers, PayPal, etc. It takes at least three to five business days for payments to clear if you bank with one of the major domestic banks.
As of June 28, 2018, CRPO’s fees are as follows:
- Administrative (e.g. letter of good standing, etc.):* $32.00 +HST
- Application: $160.00 +HST
- Election Recount: $214.00 +HST
- Jurisprudence e-Learning Module: $145 +HST
- Late Renewal: $150.00 +HST
- Letter after first one reminding Member of obligation not performed: $54.00 +HST
- Lifting a Suspension: $350.00 +HST
- Professional Corporation (Initial): $624.00 +HST
- Professional Corporation (Renewal): $416.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist Registration or Renewal: $589.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) Registration or Renewal: $321.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist (Inactive) Renewal: $295.00 +HST
- Registration (Temporary): $589.00 +HST
- Registration Category Transfer: $80.00 +HST
- Registration Examination:** $525.00 +HST
- Reviewing an applicant’s education & training under Ontario Regulation 67/15: Registration: $100.00 +HST
Fees paid to CRPO are non-refundable. Any invoices not paid in full will be charged a $50 administrative fee.
Every two years, CRPO’s fees automatically increase to account for inflation.
* The fee applies to both electronic and hard copy versions of a letter of good standing.
** The fee to write the Registration Examination is set by and paid directly to COMPASS, the third party organization that developed and administers the exam.