As of June 28, 2018, CRPO’s fees are as follows:
- Administrative (e.g. letter of good standing, etc.):* $32.00 +HST
- Application: $160.00 +HST
- Election Recount: $214.00 +HST
- Jurisprudence e-Learning Module: $145 +HST
- Late Renewal: $150.00 +HST
- Letter after first one reminding Member of obligation not performed: $54.00 +HST
- Lifting a Suspension: $350.00 +HST
- Professional Corporation (Initial): $624.00 +HST
- Professional Corporation (Renewal): $416.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist Registration or Renewal: $589.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) Registration or Renewal: $321.00 +HST
- Registered Psychotherapist (Inactive) Renewal: $295.00 +HST
- Registration (Temporary): $589.00 +HST
- Registration Category Transfer: $80.00 +HST
- Registration Examination:** $525.00 +HST (beginning with the fall 2020 exam sitting, the exam fee will increase to $545)
- Reviewing an applicant’s education & training under Ontario Regulation 67/15: Registration: $100.00 +HST
Fees paid to CRPO are non-refundable. Any invoices not paid in full will be charged a $50 administrative fee.
Every two years, CRPO’s fees automatically increase to account for inflation.
* The fee applies to both electronic and hard copy versions of a letter of good standing.
** The fee to write the Registration Examination is set by and paid directly to COMPASS, the third party organization that developed and administers the exam.
Want to know more about HOW to make a payment to CRPO? Watch this video: