All registrants are required to report all former names held (either legally or assumed) since the age of 18.
The registrant’s primary practice site, as designated by the registrant.
All current reported practice information for a registrant, including the name of the practice site(s), the address and the business phone number of each site. Registrants are required to update this information within 30 days of any changes.
Note: job titles and credentials are not published on the Public Register.
Languages of Care
Registrants have the option to have their languages of care posted on the public register. If posted, the languages of care will include languages in which the registrant provides psychotherapy services and their language fluency in English and/or French. If the registrant indicates that they do not want their languages posted, they will not appear in a search result by using language as a search term.
The history of the Certificates of Registration held by a registrant, including:
- The type of certificate of registration;
- The effective date of the change in status;
- Decisions by any committee of the College that affects the registrant’s registration;
- Other status changes;
- Suspensions or revocations of the certificate; and
- The date that a registrant died (if applicable).
The following information will be posted as a notice, if applicable:
- A notation for every matter that has been referred by the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee to the Discipline Committee and has not been finally resolved, until the matter has been resolved;
- Any information jointly agreed to be placed on the public register by the College and the registrant;
- Any terms, conditions and limitations on the registrant’s certificate of registration;
- Any interim orders on the registrant’s certificate of registration;
- A notation for any finding of professional misconduct or incompetence or similar finding made against the registrant, unless the finding is reversed on appeal;
- A notation for any finding of incapacity or similar finding made against the registrant, unless the finding is reversed on appeal;
- Any decisions of the Discipline Committee;
- Resignations while under investigation;
- A summary of any currently existing conditions, terms, orders, directions or agreements relating to the custody or release of the registrant in provincial or federal offence processes;
- A summary of any existing restriction on the registrant’s right to practise that has results from an undertaking given by the registrant or agreement entered into between the registrant and the College;
- A notation of any decisions of a panel of the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee, including decisions with a requirement for the registrant to complete a specified continuing education or remediation program;
- Information about any professional corporations currently owned by the registrant; and
- A notation for any professional corporation owned by the registrant for which the certificate of authorization has been revoked.
Current Registration with Other Statutory Regulatory Bodies
All current licenses with other regulators, as reported by the registrant.