- The intuitive interface makes getting things done with CRPO easier than ever. Apply for a category transfer, update your practice sites, report direct client contact and clinical supervision hours, and much more all inside of your user account.
- You asked, we answered! Payments will now be made exclusively by either Visa or MasterCard. Bank to bank transfer will no longer be accepted.
- Instead of exchanging messages with staff inside your user account, staff will now send ALL communications to applicants and registrants via email. Please make sure that the email address you have on file with CRPO is an updated address that you check frequently and confirm you have indicated all emails from @crpo.ca are marked as “safe sender” or “trusted sender.”
- Make sure you used the email address CRPO has on file for you.
- Confirm you have indicated all emails from @crpo.ca are “safe senders” or “trusted sender.”
- After completing the above, please request a password reset again.
- If you believe you no longer have access to the email CRPO has on file for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Please have patience with staff while we get the new system fully in place.
NB: If you are an applicant who hasn’t submitted yet, most fields in your application will be blank. However, if you completed the mapping tool, all your mapping tool data will have been migrated into your new account.