All registrants are responsible for completing and submitting their Professional Development (PD) requirements to the College every two years. This two-year time span is referred to as a “PD reporting cycle.”
Your first PD reporting cycle spanned from the date you registered in 2016 to November 30, 2018. You were given the voluntary option to submit your PD tools for the first reporting cycle.
The submission deadline for the current reporting cycle was November 30, 2020. All 2016 registrants have a mandatory obligation to observe this submission deadline. The requirements (outlined below) represent the cumulative requirements for both reporting cycles which were due on November 30, 2020. All tools submitted to the College between your date of registration and November 30, 2020 can and will be counted towards your minimum, cumulative requirements for this submission deadline.
Your requirements for the November 30, 2020 submission deadline included:
- At least 1 completed Self-Assessment
- At least 1 Learning Plan (which includes at minimum one Goal with corresponding Action Plan and Reflection)
- At least 1 Learning Record which documents engagement in 80 hours of learning activities
- These hours MUST have occurred between your date of registration and November 30, 2020
- At least 1 of the activities must be experiential; at least 1 of the activities must be didactic
Looking forward, your PD requirements will be due on November 30th every even-numbered year (e.g. 2022, 2024, etc.) Please review the Professional Development Guide for more information about your ongoing requirements.