September 25, 2019
CRPO members who registered in 2015 and 2017 are invited to attend a webinar outlining the upcoming Quality Assurance requirements that are due on November 30th. Registrants may choose from one of four dates. Each webinar will be from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. Register for your preferred webinar by clicking below:
- October 24 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8890810853134143757
- October 31 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1521072484198208525
- November 5 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1381813838982243341
- November 13 – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2154071223913509389
All CRPO members must fulfill QA requirements every two years; those who registered in an odd-numbered year, i.e. 2015 and 2017, will always have their requirements due on November 30th of an odd-numbered year, i.e. 2019, 2021, etc. These requirements include:
- A Self-Assessment
- A Learning Plan that documents at least one Goal, with a corresponding Action Plan and Reflection
- A Learning Record that documents a minimum of 40 hours of professional development learning activities, or if you have not been registered for two full years by the November 30th deadline, your Learning Record should reflect a reasonable proportion of the required hours.
For more information about QA requirements, see the QA page.